What we get from being scouts!
& Girl Scouts participate in fun and educational activities with their troop or as independent scouts.
Girls can choose to:
* earn badges & Awards
* learn new skills
* volunteer to help others
* participate in fun events!
* spend a week at day camp
How we give back to others!
Our troops do things to help those in need as well as our community like:
* collecting toys and books
* distributing food, coats, supplies
* volunteering for charities
* participating in 9/11 ceremony
* singing at tree & menorah lighting
* running educational events
* earning Awards for community service projects
* don't forget...SELLING COOKIES to learn business, money and communication skills!
How we get to know each other!
Our local events include lots of social activities and fun events:
* painting storefronts for Halloween
* international night
* Daisy tea
* cupcake wars
* powder puff derby
* marching in parades